TRAVEL CARD PERIOD, 30 DAYS
You top up your Travel Card (Resekort) with one period. The period is valid for 30 days and you decide when it shall start. The Travel Card Period (Resekort period) gives big discounts if you travel often. There are several variants.
- Period 1 zone (Period 1-zon) is valid within the zone you choose when you pay.
- Period Municipality (Period kommun) is valid within the municipality you choose when you pay.
- Period 2 zones (Period 2-zon) (across a municipal border) is valid within two adjacent zones in different municipalities.
- Period County (Period län) is valid throughout the County of Dalarna and for certain services across the county border.
- Period Up to 20 (Period Upp till 20) is valid throughout the County of Dalarna and for certain services across the county border.
Up to 20 is valid for young people until they reach the age of 20. The passenger should be able to verify age with a valid ID.
SCHOOLCHILDREN aged 7-19
|1 zone||SEK 290|
|Up to 20||SEK 320|
YOUNG PEOPLE aged 20-25
|1 zone||SEK 290|
|2 zones||SEK 560|
ADULTS aged 26 and over
|1 zone||SEK 480|
|2 zones||SEK 950|
The cards are not personal and are valid for an unlimited number of journeys for 30 days as from the first day of travel. Only one person may use the card for each journey.
Travel Card Period (Resekort period) can be topped up on board the bus, and at Dalatrafik’s points of sale, and in our ticket machines.
When you buy a new Travel Card (Resekort) you must pay a card fee of SEK 30.
Keep the receipt
When you travel by train you must be able to show the receipt that you get when you purchase or top up. The receipt is also needed if you travel by bus outside the county where our Travel Cards (Resekort) are valid.